An alternative approach for the presentation of ongoing projects/new work will be available for conference participants.
An area on the conference premises has been designated for the presentation of information regarding projects or activities of interest to participants.
The Poster session is part of the exhibition.
Poster presenters are expected to bring their printed poster and handouts and stay during the entire session.
Attendees will browse among the posters and speak directly with the presenters.
Thus, the poster session is
intended to be informal, conversational.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software testing theory and practice
- Model-based testing
- Domain specific testing, e'g:
- Security testing
- web services testing
- Database testing
- Embedded software testing
- And OO software testing
- Verification & validation
- Quality assurance
- Model checking
- Empirical studies
- Fuzz testing
- Testability and diagnosability
- Design for testability
- Testing education
- Testing in multidisciplinary applications
- Technology transfer
- Model-driven engineering and testing
- Agile/iterative/incremental testing processes
- Open source software/3rdparty software testing
- Novel approaches to software reliability assessment
Selection will be made by a poster session committee of ICST
The poster should be A1 size (59.4 cm x 84.1 cm or 23.4 inches x 33.1 inches) and may be handmade or printed. However, please note that only posters of informative and technical-scientific style will be accepted! The only accepted language for the poster is English.
In order to submit a poster, two PDF files must be submitted:
- the poster itself, in a format that can be printed on a single A1 sheet
- a two-page abstract in IEEE double-column format (it will appear in the conference proceedings, if the poster is accepted)
Your poster can be realised as a single slide in PowerPoint (or similar software), but the presentation
must contain only one slide (additional slides after the first will not be considered) in A1 size.
Please, make sure that the poster contains the following information:
- Contact information: name of presenter(s), affiliated organization / agency, location
- Topic(s) of focus
- Description of the subject (process, methods)
- Evaluation and outcomes (i.e., observations, key findings, anecdotes, etc.)
- Acknowledgement of funding agency
|Submission of posters
|March 2, 2012
March 11, 2012
|Notification of acceptance
||March 24, 2012
|ICST 2012 Posters Presentation
||April 17-21, 2012
All submission deadlines are 23:59:59 Samoa (Apia) Time.
How to submit?
Submissions will be handled via EasyChair. To submit, follow this link.
For any concerns about the call for posters, please contact Poster chair :
Antonino Sabetta at email@example.com
Program Committee Members
, SAP Research Sophia-Antipolis, France (chair)
Roberta De Souza Coelho
, Federal University of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
, CNR-ISTI, Italy
, Grenoble INP-LCIS, France
, University of Nebraska, USA